Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

"Larry Wayne Ellis", ellislarrywayne.erinysinternational@diplomats.com will 10,5 Mio. US-Dollar zustellen

#1 von if6was9 , 03.09.2023 10:24

Name, Vorname:
Ellis, Larry Wayne

Telefonnummer:
+34 697 369 393
+34697369393

E-Mail-Adressen:
ellislarrywayne.erinysinternational@diplomats.com

Story:
"Ellis Wayne" will eine Auszahlung über 10,5 Millionen US-Dollar zustellen. Dafür soll eine Gebühr von 12.500 Euro auf ein spanisches Geldwäsche-Bankkonto gezahlt werden.
Um die Glaubwürdigkeit zu unterstützen wird eine Kopie eines abgelaufenen US-Reisepasses mitgesendet. (Vermutlich Identitätsdiebstahl)

Originaltext:

Zitat
Montag, 14. August 2023 um 09:53
ELLIS WAYNE ellislarrywayne.erinysinternational@diplomats.com

Miss xxx

I write to inform you that your consignment is in Madrid Spain at the moment, you are therefore advised to go there in person and claim it.
If you are not able to go there in person, You will send the clearance and legalization fee to the agent in Madrid
he would clear it and deliver to your address at xxx Germany.

Get back to me for further details.

Regards.
Ellis Whayne.

Zitat
Mi., 16. Aug. um 09:53
xxx

The shipment is your funds the sum of US$10.5M dollars.
It is in Spain because Spain is our central hub where your funds is depsoited at the vault for safe keeping pending when you claim it.
There is need for you to go to Madrid in person and claim your payment so you will sign the legal payment approval documents in your favor.

The clearance and legalization fee invoice shall be sent to you later once prepared by the chief administrative officer.
Kindly send me your full address and cell phone/WhatsApp number and copy of your ID or international passport.
Please acknowledge receipt of this mail.

Thank You. Ellis Whayne.

Zitat
Do., 17. Aug. um 10:18

xxx.

Here in the attachment is copy of my International passport and phone number, you can verify the authenticity of my passport any where you wish.
This is in view to send a very good message to you to know that we are 100% real legal and genuine in the discharge of our duties
in accordance with all known laws and ethics of our job.

Having received copies of your ID and for the interest of effective communication send your cell phone number.
As I said here is my phone number: +34 697 369 393
In the attachment also is copy of my international passport.

Very importantly give me a date in which you will go to Madrid Spain to claim your payment we need
to note such date to enable conclude all our arrangements in regards to that effect.
Other details shall be communicated to you as they unfolds.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail.

Thank You.
Ellis Whayne.
25 Passport-1.pdf

(Larry Wayne Ellis, geb. 12. August 1945, Kalifornien/USA, Passprt Nr.:443758762)

Zitat
Sa., 19. Aug. um 03:00
xxx.

Okay we hang on until early next year as you said. I would appreciate if you give me the exact date.

Also can our agent bring your consignment to Germany all you will do is when he call,
You give him the sum of 12.500 Euros with which he pay the German customs taxation fee
and legalization fee and retrieve your consignment and deliver to you.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail.

Thank You.
Ellis Whayne.

Zitat
Do., 31. Aug. um 17:16

xxx.

Here in the attachments copies of your payment approval certificates and fund origin depsoit certificate for your perusal and confident as the rightful owners of the approved funds the sum of 10.5M dollars.

Here bellow is the abnk details to send the administrative clearance and
legalization fee the Sum of 12500 Euros as you are well informed.

Name: SUK. SINGH.
Beneficiary Address: CL CAxxxxTAS 5 4-B 45600 TALxxxRA DE LA REINA TOLEDO

Bank Name: OPEN BANK, S.A.
Beneficiary Name: DON SUKHCHEN SINGH
Cueta Nomina open: 0073xxxxxxx1463615.
SWIFT/BIC: OPENESMM
IBAN: ES100073xxxxxx1463615
Bank Address: Domicilio social,Plaza de santa Barbara 2, 28004, Madrid.

Send the fee and send me the transfer confirmation slip.

Regards.
Ray Scot.

Bankverbindungen:

Name: SUK. SINGH.
Beneficiary Address: CL CAxxxxTAS 5 4-B 45600 TALxxxRA DE LA REINA TOLEDO

Bank Name: OPEN BANK, S.A.
Beneficiary Name: DON SUKHCHEN SINGH
Cueta Nomina open: 0073xxxxxxx1463615.
SWIFT/BIC: OPENESMM
IBAN: ES100073xxxxxx1463615
Bank Address: Domicilio social,Plaza de santa Barbara 2, 28004, Madrid.
E-Mail-Header/IP-Adressen:
Received: from [102.89.47.27] ([102.89.47.27]) by web-mail.mail.com
(3c-app-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan [10.76.45.13]) (via HTTP); Mon, 14 Aug

Wenn die hier gefundenen Informationen für dich hilfreich waren oder dich evtl sogar vor einem größeren finanziellen Schaden bewahrt haben, dann spende bitte einen Kleinbetrag an uns! Dazu gehst du bitte auf unsere Startseite scambaiter-forum.info und nutzt den Button "Spenden an Scambaiter" rechts oben.
Aktueller Spendenaufruf: Aufruf zu freiwilligen Spenden für unser Forum (3)

1 Mitglied findet das Gut!

if6was9
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 03.09.2023 | Top

A short chronicle of a provoked credit project.
"Larry Wayne Ellis", ellislarrywayne.erinysinternational@diplomats.com will 10,5 Mio. US-Dollar zustellen

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz