Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Elvis Walcot

#261 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 25.03.2010 19:36

auf MyFlirt unter dem Profil PAYBACK2000 mit der Emailadresse: PAYBACK.walcot@yahoo.com

Hello and How are you doing? I Hope by the grace of God you are doing well as I am...I am PAYBACK Walcot and You send me a message at Myflirt with your E-mail address,,,Nice to meet You. and i have add you but i don't why we don't meet online since i add you....Hope you are ok there....Good bye and i hope you will accept me and i will soon hear from you ....The attach files are my pictures hope you enjoy them... PAYBACK .

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Elvis.JPG   elvis1.jpeg  

fauxpas
zuletzt bearbeitet 24.11.2011 08:13 | Top

Frank Rudduck

#262 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 25.03.2010 19:48

auf Myflirt gefunden, mit der Email Adresse: rudduckfrank@yahoo.com und der Vorstellungsmail:

Hello dear,

How are you doing ?Am Frank ,the man you met on (my flirt) .My life is not such an interesting one to tell ,But since you want to know something about myself ,I will say. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come.. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.

They're usually interesting.I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest,confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easygoing,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh.

I have been through a hardship time in a relationship. I think we all don't want to be hurt anymore in our lives. I have been a single parent for 9years now. I love life and would like to live it to the fullest,but its not all that easy without someone to share those life experiences with. I think two heads are better than one. I have lived in Florida ever since i was brought up here by my late uncle to stay with him and help in his Military interruption after finishing (Arkansas) High School and to a local community collage in Virginia to improve more on my English accent, I think am doing quite good now and you can read from my writings or guess how am going to sound to you when get to talk on the phone.

Am employed, As a soldier in the army. I have been in the army for 29years now. I inherited it from my uncle. I was born and raised in Florida,so i would like to say am a Native American, as my mother comes from Germany. Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents. That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together in Florida. I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special. Always thank God for granting me a son whom I've live the rest of my life.

Being through worst pain in relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply because it hurts.through that I have learn alot from my past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style.I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other.I'm ready to falling in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty,respectful etc. guess having those qualities in relationship can really help alot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me..

I'm not sure exactly what they mean by personal habits, but I will take a shot here. Some personal habits include a fairly strutted, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it. I enjoy exercising(mostly strength training and cardioid) to stay healthy. Personal hygiene is also important to me; taking care of one's self. I'm an easy-going person who likes to laugh and have fun - I have a dry wit, but I do have a serious side, and I try to balance the two. I'm mostly serious at work or when the situation is warranted. Some of my hobbies include cooking,gardening, reading and fishing. Also, swimming and playing golf in the summertime. I enjoy watching football and golf, I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out, to name a few.I'm not sure if this answered the question. I love traveling, new and unknown in nature, life and people.

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Danny along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

I be leave in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship. I think am writing too much huh !, maybe we can chat more of the time and express ourself. I hope to hear from you soon.

Frank Rudduck

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 Frankrudduck1.jpg  ddh.jpg    frankrudduck2.jpg 

fauxpas

RE: Elvis Walcot

#263 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 25.03.2010 22:03

Das angefügte Foto von PAYBACK Walkot muß bei Scammern sehr beliebt sein oder der entsprechende Scammer mit sehr viel verschiedenen Namen und Adressen auf allen Datingsites unterwegs.
Trotzdem möchte ich nochmals an "John Walter" erinnern. Liebe fauxpas, du hast ihn ja auch schon als John Walter an der Angel gehabt.

editZitat John Walter - Wieder Truppenbetreuung im Irak
von Cyberline , 14.06.2009

Am 03.06.2009 besuchte mich auf meinem Profil bei Friendscout 24 ein Scammer mit dem Pseudonym:godhands, 55 J., Moselle und schickte mir folgende Nachricht:

Betreff:Good morning
I am not that comfortable with making the first approach and so I don't usually send out any contact requests.
at your profile, i thought this time it migt be worthwhile. We really do seem to have a lot in common.
If you fe way, I would enjoy getting in touch with you. Starting with the intention of building a good friendship.
due to my for the day i don'nt often get in here to check my mails, so this is my private place
john_army@live.com
warmest regards

Am John Walter by name,a Major in the U.S army and a faithful person. I have one lovely son by name Rolland who is 12 years of age (Mir bleibt aber auch nichts erspart) and he is all that am having
as a family now and at the moment he is in the states and the government take care of him,all because i don't have anyone to care for him thus why he is been take care by the government.

Am a divorced man,there are allot of people here who like to be in a relationship with me but am careful because my wife broke my heart and don't want that to happen to me again,i saw here sleeping
around with other men,i don't talk to her or see here again in my life.this is why i divorced her i really hut seeing her,it was painful because of the real love i have for her and she really hurt my soul.

I was born alone and i lost my parent at my tender age so i was brought up in orphanage home. My dream in life was to be come one of the greatest man in the army and here am i now. Am a Major
in the army and i have been in the army for the past 26 years now and i have some few months to retire.But at the moment i have been signed on UN Peace Keeping Mission in IRAQ
and i have been here for the past two to three years.

I spent much of my life time in U.S Chicago before i was assigned this mission. am ready to relocate to anywhere that i will find my soul mate. when i come home,i will like to start a new life with my partner by established a business over there,but now what i have in mind is buying, selling and rentals of cars or i will build hotel, but i will seek some advice from you the type of business that we will wettable to established..
(Und ich dachte ich mache mir einen schönen Herbst des Lebens, schließlich bin ich schon in Rente)

I am interested in meeting a woman with good qualities like tastes and attitudes. Respectfulness and superior hygiene are categorically required (Yes, Sir!) .
I admire a woman with good family relationships and values. Creating a list of necessary qualifications might likely rule out my perfect match, so I won't do that. I do prefer intelligence ,humor and honesty.
(Sonst noch was?)

I consider myself an easy going person, soft, warm, romantic, spontaneous, caring, affectionate, detail oriented. I love to make people smile and happy.Am here looking for some one who i will share my life
and also understand things easily.i want some one who don't get angry easily,i don't drink or smoke,am a Christian.My goal of dream in life is to find the one who will be with me and love forever and ever.
i dislike lairs and disrespected people. i also like does who are faithful and respectful.i will be grateful meeting a woman of such qualities.

will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship .i will like you to send me your pictures so that i can see you and talk to you more online,am waiting to hear
from you as soon as possible. Take and stay blessed

Bis zum 6. August habe ich ihn dann mit “meiner besten Freundin” ziemlich ausführlich und Chat-intensiv gebaitet und auch einen Krimi inszeniert [police]. Als die Chat’s unübersichtlich wurden und ich mit dem Bait nicht mehr weiter kam, habe ich ihn beendet. Ich bin für John Walter“gestorben“. Ich habe seine Emailadresse für meinen Computer gesperrt und auch das Profil von Cyberline bei FS gelöscht.
Dann hat er mir noch einige Emails und Offline-Nachrichten als Pastor Jones geschickt. Er sei ein Bote Gottes und hätte mir eine gute Nachricht zu bringen.

Messages sind eingegangen, als Sie vom Chat abgemeldet waren.
pastor.jones 28.9.2009

hello i have been waiting to here from you ok.
it is not my will to get to you ..but it is the will of the Father Lord GOD ok...
please you have to tell me times that we need to meet and get to talk ok...
you have to be happy with the Lord and his doings....
hope to hear from you now ok..
i need to tell you enough things that you need to do...
GOD BLESS YOU.....

THE BLESSING OF THE LORD RAIN UPON YOU AND YOUR HOME..
Donnerstag, den 1. Oktober 2009, 20:24:44 Uhr
Von:Pastor Jones ...
HELLO..
HOW ARE YOU ..I HOPE THE LORD IS PROTECTING YOU.......I WAS VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU....BUT YOU KNOW WE STILL NEED TO GET TO CHAT I CAN HELP YOU BY USING THE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.....SO THAT I CAN ALSO UNDERSTAND YOU....BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT TO DO FOR YOU....YOU MEAN A LOT TO THE LORD AND YOU HAVE TO TAKE CERTAIN ADVICE FROM TH LORD WHICH I HAVE TO BE DELIVERING FOR YOU....AND GOD HIMSELF WILL ALSO BE VERY HAPPY FOR YOU TO GET TO WORK FOR HIM....YOU DO THIS FOR THE LORD AND YOUR PROBLEMS WILL ALL BE SOLVE....DO NOT WORRY OK FOR
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL..BUT I PROMISE YOU ...YOU WILL NOT DIE ALONE...YOU WILL MEET YOUR DREAM MAN BEFORE THAT OK..AND THE LORD IS EVEN READY TO GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE...THIS MAKES ME REMEMBER A WOMAN WITH THE SAME PROBLEM...WHICH I TRAVELED TO PRAY AND HELP HER DO CERTAIN PRAYERS AND SHE HAPPILY GOT MARRIED....SHE HAD NOT WANTED TO BELIEVE WHAT I WAS TELLING HER BUT SHE GOT TO GET VERY AMAZED WHEN SHE WAS FINALLY DELIVERED...TO TELL YOU THE FACT GOD REALLY LOVE YOU...HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ....FOR THE LORD HAVE MORE TO DELIVER TO YOU....MAY THE ANGELS OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU....REPLY ME/...

Ich habe nicht auf den Boten Gottes gehört und auch ihn von meinem Compter verbannt!

Zwischenzeitlich hatte ich ein Profil bei Interpals unter einem anderen Pseudonym, aber mit dem selben Foto wie bei FS eröffnet. Ob es Zufall war, oder ob er mein Foto wieder erkannt hat??? Jeden falls hatte er mit dem gleichen Foto von John Walter auch ein Profil bei Interpals und hat mir eine message auf mein Profil geschickt. Vorsichtshalber habe ich ihm aber nicht weiter geantwortet.

cometome6 sent you a message on InterPals...
InterPals
Samstag, den 22. August 2009, 15:02:47 Uhr
Subject: hello pretty

Hi …….
good to have a reply from you . i will really like us to have a very serious talk to know each other very well .i am Kelly Jones from the USA as i have told you before . i work in the USA army and now have a little time to retire . i have one son and i am divorced man for the past five years now . my personal id is kellyjones19533@yahoo.com .add me so we can talk very seriously there waiting to hear from you very soon . take care

Sein Profil auf Interpals

cometome6
(Kelly Jones) 55 y.o., Male
Akron, Alabama, United States
Looking for
Friendship, Romance / Flirting, A Relationship
Speaks
EnglishEnglish

I am a very clever, good looking man with a warm heart,hard work and honest.like make friends. also I am good responsible man and like to look after family,Love spend time with the lucky one! (not find yet!) But as a normal man, I like romantic,kiss,hug,make dreams,nice holiday,fashion. Like make jokes,Laughing,sometime I am funny,but never silly! The thing that i dislike is people telling lie! I am a happy person, try to put the sunshine on my face everyday,even sometime raining. Life is short and Live is not that easy, everybody got their own story,We all have to work hard to be able to cope with each other to make the live better and the dream come true! Just got to believe that-You can do it! I am doing my best!will be very nice to meet .
Requests:
I am looking for a very honest, caring and lovely woman to have a very serious relationship.
Interests, Hobbies, etc.:
reading and sports
Favorite Music:
jazz

Message from cometome6 sent at 5:37am CEST on August 22, 2009

hello pretty
hello pretty woman how are you doing ?i am Kelly Jones, i will like to know you very well if you don't mind ? to be friends then see what comes out of that .you can have a look at my profile then reply then . waiting to hear from you soon . take care and have a nice time .
Kelly

Received: from [209.107.204.7].... by web43505.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2209.107.204.7 US United States CA California Irvine
Hostname Country Code Country Name Region Region Name City Postal Code Latitude Longitude ISP Organization Metro Code
Area Code 209.107.204.7 US United States CA California Irvine 33.6922 -117.7867 BandCon BandCon 803 714

X-Originating-IP: [98.136.44.37]
Hostname Country Code Country Name Region Region Name City Postal Code Latitude Longitude ISP Organization Metro Code
Area Code 98.136.44.37 US United States CA California Sunnyvale 94089 37.4249 -122.0074 YAHOO YAHOO 807 408

Später gab es mit seinem Foto einen Artikel in der Schweizer Presse. Er hat auch in der Schweiz viele Frauen um ihr Geld gebracht und es wurde vor ihm gewarnt.
Den Zeitungsartikel habe ich hier im Forum gelesen, ich finde ihn aber nicht mehr wieder. Vielleicht weiß aber noch jemand wo er zu finden ist.

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 24.11.2011 08:14 | Top

Darren Lacane Nachtrag

#264 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 26.03.2010 07:02

Darren Lacane teilte mir mit, dass er extra für mich neue Fotos machen lassen wollte. Er scheint auch nicht nur neue Fotos gemacht zu haben, sondern auch eine Gesichts OP, denn auf den neu zugeschickten Fotos ist ein völlig anderer - aber auch uns bestens bekannter Mann zu sehen.

Mien Gott, die Mugus sind aber ein bischen durcheinander

Angefügte Bilder:
 462e1d70dbc88_m.jpg  4664c9c0cfeca_m.jpg   47707c8d49f0e_m.jpg  

fauxpas

Und der Genral zum X-ten Mal diesmal als Jeff Ordieno

#265 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 26.03.2010 11:12

auf MyFlirt als stanzy179 mit der emailadresse why_me_2010@live.com und dem Profil auf Myflirt:

Hi.. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I’m excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I’m not a fighter and I don’t argue, life’s too short but I do value friendship and intimacy... I have been widowed for 5 and half years now and haven’t done any dating since then. I do believe that we have a ton in common. I just registered on this site dating website and you are the first person I’m writing off this site and because of this I’m given this all my attention and I wish the best out of this. I’m a widower, have a son and live with best friend in U.S. My son is called "kelvin" and he is 13 years old, he’s such a smart kid and.My dog is also called "AMBER"- he’s a German shepherd and is 11 months old, they all have lot of fun together as one loving family - he’s very friendly and social and has helped me and Jeffery to be more so as well... I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easy going,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh. i am looking for a long term relationship where the relationship is 100% by both that has different things to keep interest by both of us. The relationship that a has many charters of life a funny woman, who has a serious side, someone who can be a leader when it is needed, supportive, intellectual,yet emotional... i would like to meet someone who is honest by not playing games, sensual, motivated, and stable,carefree, spontaneous, unpredictable and organized and responsible, someone who can be independent yet dependent. I know what I would liked in a partnership and want a long term relationship to.. If you don’t mind you can add me on this why_me_2010@live.com...so that we can chat there and know more about each other better... take very good care of your self and have a nice day... Jeff....

Und seiner Vorstellungs Email:

Good Morning...!!!!!
This is your friend from Myflirt dating site,Thank you so much for your mail.i have add you to my list on msn i hope we can meet later...

I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without that someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me.

I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade.

I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy...

I have been widowed for 5 and half years now and haven't done any dating since then. I do believe that we have a ton in common. I just registered on this site dating website and you are the first person I'm writing off this site and because of this I'm given this all my attention and I wish the best out of this. I'm a widower, have a son and live with best friend in U.S. My son is called "kelvin" and he is 13 years old, he's such a smart kid and.My dog is also called "AMBER"- he's a German shepherd and is 11 months old, they all have lot of fun together as one loving family - he's very friendly and social and has helped me and Jeffery to be more so as well...

Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting...

I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easy going,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh.

Am employed, i'm general major in army. I base in Iraq and Pakistan. Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents. That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together in America.Am searching for loving,caring,supportive,understanding woman to share the rest of my life with. Life can be lonely without this special woman...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life. I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special. Always thank God for granting me a son whom I've live the rest of my life.

Being through worst pain in relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply because it hurts. through that I have learn a lot from my past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style.I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other. I'm ready to falling in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty, respectful etc. guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a young looking for my age to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me..

I'm not sure exactly what they mean by personal habits, but I will take a shot here. Some personal habits include a fairly strutted, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it. I enjoy exercising(mostly strength training and cardio) to stay healthy. Personal hygiene is also important to me; taking care of one's self. I'm an easy-going person who likes to laugh and have fun - I have a dry wit, but I do have a serious side, and I try to balance the two. I'm mostly serious at work or when the situation is warranted. Some of my hobbies include cooking, gardening, reading and fishing. Also, swimming and playing golf in the summertime. I enjoy watching football and golf, I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out, to name a few. I'm not sure if this answered the question. I love traveling, new and unknown in nature, life and people.

I consider myself a very easy going person. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Danny along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past 25 years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. I am a passionate, intelligent, fun loving lady who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I enjoy doing anything that keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. If it is in Ontario's cottage country all the better. I enjoy travel and exploring new places, everything from exotic trips to jumping in the car and seeing what is around the next corner and would love to share that with someone who feels the same way. I enjoy all types of music, concerts, live theater, movies, having great conversations and listening to other people's perspectives. I enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle and like to keep myself busy with projects and activities.

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship...

Well I'll end here and I would like to read from you real soon to get to know each other better. I'm looking forward to reading back from you once again and you telling me more about yourself, since communication on here is quite Good,
Take care and have a blessed day,,,
Jeff.

Angefügte Bilder:
jeff 4.jpg   m2.jpg   m3.jpg   mon5.JPG  

fauxpas

Shadrack Miller

#266 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 26.03.2010 12:13

auf Myflirt als shady4u1 mit der Email-Adresse shadrack_ansah2000@live.com und seinem Profil

und Auszüge aus dem heutigen Chat:

shadrack ansah (26.03.2010 10:14:40): ok nice to hear that of you and also I strive for the best all around me and my surroundings. I like the finer things in life, although I would say I am not materialistic by any means. I am sincere, genuine and passionate and I am honest as they come. I am physically fit and responsive, very hard for me and very humble.
shadrack ansah (26.03.2010 10:17:52): I trust my life and a realistic and always kept busy doing something constructive in my downtime. I love working with partners that brings me much joy. I enjoy listening to live music in small venues, as well as going out and partying for a couple of drinks with a friend in a pub or a nice dinner, although that's been missing in my life for as long as I've been in a Army special mission for some time.
shadrack ansah (26.03.2010 10:19:10): all the people hear come for 6months
shadrack ansah (26.03.2010 10:19:25): but i am a commander and i have been here for 10months now
shadrack ansah (26.03.2010 10:19:40): because i need to finish my mission
shadrack ansah (26.03.2010 10:22:18): I've been a soldier and I have friends in the military have been friends for 30 years and have much to offer to any woman and I would love one day to share it with that special someone. While I am not in a hurry to reach the final, to find that special woman to share things with would be a wonderful start
shadrack ansah (26.03.2010 10:24:12): Obviously, friends first, if something more developed, so hey, it's a bonus, right? smile
shadrack ansah (26.03.2010 10:24:35): Honesty is huge. So please be honest with yourself and others. Will only bite. With all the wealth of so-called life, the rich have no doubt that true love on the other. Chemistry is king, and blessed are those who have it. Physical attraction is still very important to start a process, right?
shadrack ansah (26.03.2010 10:32:42): woow you mean a lot baby i am happy that you sound this way to me and Let me take this opportunity to tell you more about my working career. I am the current Lt. Col. United States Army. I was sworn in as lieutenant colonel in the Army on 13 January 15, 2004. I serve as battalion commander, in command of approximately 400-500 men, I shadrack Miller had held
shadrack ansah (26.03.2010 10:33:50): a variety of leadership positions in my career since Scout Cavalry Colonel and Command Sgt.
shadrack ansah (26.03.2010 10:36:51): thank you so much and also I am a native of german and the U.S. (DUAL citizen) and educated at American Military University in Virginia. I have been in the army for 33 years and now i am in Iraq as I write this, have been here for 10 months and will be back in 3 months.
I entered the Army on 30 June 1975.I attended basic training and Advanced Individual Training Armor at Fort Knox, Kentucky. Throughout my career of 30 years, was recruited in every leadership position from cavalry scout and tank commander to my current position as Colonel
shadrack ansah (26.03.2010 10:55:01): Other tasks that held as command sergeant major were 3rd Battalion, 8th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division from Fort Hood, Texas, 3 "Gray Wolf" Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division, and 1st Armored Division in Bad Kreuznach, Germany, and the V Corps Heidelberg, Germany.

Angefügte Bilder:
1.jpeg   2.jpeg   3.jpeg  

fauxpas
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:55 | Top

William Wadsworth

#267 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 26.03.2010 19:31

auf Myflirt als stanzy834 (profil ist schon gelöscht) mit der Email-Adresse: sweethome_2010@live.com und seinem Profil auf myflirt

Zitat
Hello

Hi there,
I was browsing through this dating site just glance through your gorgeous profile and thought i should appreciate you by sending you a message ...I like what i see and would love to get to know you better ...
I would love us to start a serious conversation just feel free to send me a message though i rarely get chance for internet chance but would like corresponding through daily email exchange.I am looking for friendship initially - hopefully leading to something in the future. Having review your profile i sensed we might share some things in common .
If you feel that you might be interested I’d love to hear from you...This is my email...sweethome_2010@live.com. You can add me on your msn so that we can have a chat and know more about each other better...
Hope to hear from you soon...Take cake and have a super day!

Best Of Regards,
William.

Und wenn jemanden das bekannt vorkommen sollte - die Basisdaten entsprechen denen von General Raymond Ordieno

Angefügte Bilder:
Jeffery.JPG   Jeffery1.jpg   wadsworth.jpg   willy1.jpg  

fauxpas
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:55 | Top

Kelvin Scott oder früher mal John Preston

#268 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 27.03.2010 16:30

heute auf MyFlirt angesprochen unter der Email Adresse kelvinscott18@yahoo.com und seinem Profil:

Geschlecht männlich
Sternzeichen Waage
Sucht eine Frau
Größe 176 cm
Anzeigentyp Partnerschaft
Gewicht 85 kg
PLZ / Land 10... (?? km entfernt)
Statur athletisch
Bundesland Wien
Mitglied seit 26.03.2010
Ort Innere Stadt
Augenfarbe blau
Haarfarbe brünett
Lebensmotto Stay Real-und Liebesleben
Mein Beruf Auftragnehmer
Sport Ich mag Fußball, Schwimmen und Golf
Hobbies wie das Lesen von Zeitungen, hört Country-Musik
Charakter bin ein Gott fürchten Person, liebevolle, freundliche Betreuung und liebt es, anderen Völkern zu hören Blick
Rauchen nein
Alkohol überhaupt nicht
Vegetarier nein
Religion römisch-katholisch
Kinder Ich habe Kinder
Kinderwunsch finde es raus
Musik Country-Musik
Film avatar
Essen Pommes Frites mit Hähnchen

und seinen Einstiegsworten :

hello sweet angel, how are you doing, its my first time on here,,, and it seems like you are first lady i view your profile, well am on here looking for my soul mate or partner, someone i can trust and love for the rest of my life,,,, my yahoo address is kelvinscott18@yahoo.com, thank you and stay blessed

zur Zeit laut eigenen Aussagen in Ghana stationiert

Angefügte Bilder:
 Kelvinscott.jpg 

fauxpas

General Raymond Ordieno NACHTRAG !!!!

#269 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 27.03.2010 16:56

Diesen General gibt es wirklich und ich habe sein komplettes Profil auf Wikipedia gefunden , inclusive einige Fotos

Raymond T. Odierno
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Raymond T. Odierno
Born (born 1954)

General Raymond T. Odierno, USA
Allegiance United States of America
Service/branch United States Army
Years of service 1976-present
Rank General
Commands held United States Forces - Iraq
Multi-National Force Iraq
Multi-National Corps-Iraq
III Corps
4th Infantry Division
1st Cavalry Division Artillery
Battles/wars Gulf War
Iraq War
Awards Defense Distinguished Service Medal (2)
Distinguished Service Medal (2)
Defense Superior Service Medal
Legion of Merit (6)
Bronze Star

General Raymond T. Odierno, USA, (pronounced /oʊdiˈɛrnoʊ/; born 1954), is the current Commanding General, United States Forces - Iraq, a post he has held since its creation on January 1, 2010. He assumed command of USF-I's predecessor, Multi-National Force - Iraq on September 16, 2008. He previously served as Commanding General, III Corps, from May 2006 to May 2008. General Odierno is known as the operational architect of the Iraq War troop surge of 2007 and is credited with implementing the counterinsurgency strategy that, along with the Sunni Awakening militia movement, led to the dramatic decrease in violence in Iraq from late 2006 to early 2008. The Weekly Standard has argued that his employment of forces to quell violence across Iraq "redefined the operational art of counterinsurgency".[1] General Odierno is the twelfth American military officer to command at the Division, Corps, and Army level during the same conflict and only the second to have this honor since the Vietnam War.

Prior to commanding III Corps, he served as Assistant to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Washington, where he was the primary military advisor to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice from 3 November 2004 to 1 May 2006.

fauxpas

RE: Zitat Und der Genral zum X-ten Mal diesmal als Jeff Ordieno

#270 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 27.03.2010 19:38

EditZitat Mein erster Scammer
von Cyberline , 17.04.2009 22:38

….Am 14.03.09 bekam ich in meinem Account bei FS eine Nachricht von Clichy, 52 Jahre alt(Muttersprache französisch, aber er schrieb in englisch).
Er schrieb mir, dass er General in der US-Army sei, an einer Militärakademie studiert und später auch gelehrt hat und schickte ein paar patriotische und sehr beeindruckende Fotos mit
(Im Hintergrund die amerikanische Flagge, die Uniform hoch dekoriert und in Gestik und Mimik ein Dozent).- Leider habe ich viele Mails und Fotos nicht mehr. In einer weiteren Email
erzählte er dann, dass er jetzt in Bagdad, im Iraq als General stationiert sei und für "seine Jung's" Verantwortung trage. Im Anhang schickte er wieder 2 Fotos mit, die mich eher erschreckten
und ernüchterten. Alles ist in meinem ersten Beitrag hier im Forum noch nachzulesen. Mir wurde bewußt, dass ich mit einem Soldaten anbandelte! Das hätte ich mir nie im Leben träumen lassen,
aber es übte einen gewissen Reiz auf mich aus. Larry war sehr gebildet, charmant, lustig, schmeichelnd und liebenswert . Da ich damals noch keine Ahnung von Scammern hatte bin ich voll auf ihn
abgefahren. Dank meiner Schwester und meines Schwagers bin ich aber nicht zu Schaden gekommen. Mit Liebeskummer im Herzen habe ich ihn sogar bei der Polizei angezeigt.
Später habe ich erfahren, das es diesen General wirklich gibt, das es ein amerikanischer Held der amerikanischen Friedensmission in Bagdad im Iraq ist und oft in der Presse und im Fernsehen zu sehen war.
Da könnten die Bilder “geklaut” sein. Sie waren aber nicht von meinem Scammer. Ich habe Larry meinen richtigen Namen, meine echte Adresse und persönliche Emailadresse gegeben. Darum hatte ich große
Angst vor Rache. Aber ich habe nichts mehr von ihm gehört bis Weihnachten 2009. Dann bekam ich über die Datingseite eines Clubs aus Moskau Grüße von Larry Hargreaves an meine persönliche Emailadresse,
die ich nie wieder für einen Scammer benutzt habe.

(Fotos sind angehängt)

Diese Fotos haben aber mit denen meines Generals Larry Hargreaves keine Ähnlichkeit. Ich denke mir aber, das mein damaliger Scammer war, der noch mal versucht hat,
mit mir Kontakt aufzunehmen. Nun sehe ich hier, das wieder ein Scammer mit neuen Fotos von “General Larry Hargreaves” auf unseren Datingseiten unterwegs ist.
Darum stelle ich meine neuerliche Begegnung mit Larry hier ein.

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:56 | Top

Harold Anagnoson

#271 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 27.03.2010 20:00

auf Myflirt angebandeld unter dem Nick shrmans1 und mit der Mailadresse: handsome_life_09@yahoo.com

Angefügte Bilder:
Simon1.jpg  

fauxpas
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:57 | Top

RE: Harold Anagnoson

#272 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 27.03.2010 20:09

Hallo fauxpass, ich habe gerade mehrmals vergeblich versucht, die Fotos von meinem Larry Hargreaven aus Moskau herunterzuladen und einzustellen. Leider ist es mir nicht gelungen, da die Fotos nicht das
richtige Format hatten. Sie sind ähnlich mit dem Foto von Harold Anagnoson. Vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen, meine Fotos richtig zu formatieren, damit ich sie nachträglich doch noch einstellen kann.

Cyberline

Michael Arthur

#273 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 27.03.2010 20:13

auf Myflirt aufgegabelt: Michael Arthur unter BlessedGib mit der Email Adresse : michaelarthur34@yahoo.com mit seinem Profil

My dear one,thanks for your comment on my words and i will be glad to get to know you much better if you don’t mind but am not often here on myflirt so you can email me directly if possible so that we can share pictures as well...michaelarthur34@yahoo.com is my email and i hope to hear from you soon....have a blessed day.
Michael

Alter 56
Geschlecht männlich
Sternzeichen Stier
Sucht eine Frau
Größe 175 cm
Gewicht 72 kg
PLZ / Land 89... (225 km entfernt)
Statur athletisch
Bundesland Baden Württemberg
Mitglied seit 18.01.2010
Ort Unterstadion
Augenfarbe braun
Haarfarbe grau
Lebensmotto Either the best or with the first
Mein Beruf Trader
Sport football,volley ball,snow boarding.basket ball,motor cycle race
Hobbies swimming,reading,travelling,soul music,movies,cooking and dancing
Charakter i am an easygoing widowed man with a good sense of humor and very honest with every words that come out from my mind and heart.
Rauchen nein
Alkohol gelegentlich
Vegetarier nein
Religion römisch-katholisch
Kinder Ich habe keine Kinder
Musik r n b,jazz,country music,soul music and reggae
Film CSI,Double,24
Essen sea foods
Partnerwunsch
i am a hard working German born in America...am caring,honest,understanding,kind,sociable,kind and most of all loving when it comes to commitment with a truthful woman...
i need a woman who has the same qualities as me and want to get on with me in seriousness so that we can both live as a happy family in love...
i hate liars who will not stay with true words on their tongue...

Good evening to you my dear XXXXX excited to get a reply back from you as well telling me about yourself and i must confess that i am deeply sorry about your divorced but never mind because am here to wipe away your loneliness....I am also the only child to my lost parents but have an extended family....i have no kids but i hope when i find the honest woman and God permits we can have children by his grace...i also work as a global trader in auto parts and am a self employed man...my interests are reading books,swimming,traveling,sight-seeing and i play snooker too...i have been single for 9years and i will be like to get settled down with a serious woman like you so that we can both do things together as partners...i pray that we grow well in good and pure heart of care....i will be glad to have a picture of you soon...take care and have a nice weekend....1000kisses to you when you get to bed.

i remain always,
Michael

Angefügte Bilder:
8.jpg  

fauxpas

David Rock Johnson

#274 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 27.03.2010 20:33

auf Myflirt unter dem Nick Love210 und mit der Email-Adresse: rock.love2010@live.com und folgendem Profil:

Geschlecht männlich
Sternzeichen Zwilling
Sucht eine Frau
Größe 175 cm
Gewicht 83 kg
PLZ / Land 08... (246 km entfernt)
Statur durchschnittlich
Bundesland Sachsen
Mitglied seit 11.02.2010
Ort Plauen
Augenfarbe blau
Haarfarbe blond
Lebensmotto zu Liebe und Fürsorge
Mein Beru fArmee
Sport spiele gerne Fuß Ball mit Kindern
Hobbies beobachten Leidenschaft bewegt
Charakter einem kühlen Person, die das Leben zu verstehen und wollen sich als richtig, wenn er falsch ist
Rauchen nein
Alkohol überhaupt nicht
Vegetarie rnein
Religion evangelisch
Kinder Ich habe Kinder
Musik Pop, Rock
Film Abenteuer-Filme
Essen Deutsch Lebensmittel und China Food
Partnerwunsch kühl und Pflege Gesicht
eine Frau, die mir gefallen und werde nie verschwinden, sondern muss immer bleiben für immer und ewig und ewig
Ich weiß nicht wie jemand, der mir als Schlaf bekommen und wird sich in meinem Leben gehen, ohne zu bleiben und mir sagen, was falsch ist

Angefügte Bilder:
454.jpg   assw.jpg   ttf.jpg   ttre.jpg  

fauxpas
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:57 | Top

Johnson England

#275 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 28.03.2010 14:19

auf Myflirt unter dem Nick lonelyjohnson mit der Email Adresse : johnsonengland@yahoo.com

Profil auf Myflirt

Sternzeichen
Stier
Sucht eine Frau
Größe 145 cm
Anzeigentyp Heirat
Gewicht 53 kg
PLZ / Land 15... (474 km entfernt)
Statur schlank
Bundesland Brandenburg
Mitglied seit 26.03.2010
Ort Spreenhagen
Augenfarbe braun
Haarfarbe brünett
Profilaufrufe 185
Lebensmotto Das Leben ist ein Krieg
Mein Beruf Military
Sport Fußball, Fernsehen und Lesebuch
Hobbies Fußball spielen
Charakter Ich bin ehrlich Menschen zu lieben, um mit Kindern spielen
Rauchen gelegentlich
Alkohol gelegentlich
Vegetarier ja
Religion evangelisch
Kinder Ich habe Kinder
Kinderwunsch Ich möchte (noch mehr) Kinder
Musik Spielen mit der Familie
Film Aktion und horro Filme
Essen merxico
PartnerwunschIch suche eine gute Frau zu sein mit
Was Du sonst noch über mich wissen solltest
Ich möchte den Frauen, die auf der Suche nach Menschen sehen

Angefügte Bilder:
1.JPG  

fauxpas
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:58 | Top

Alvin Walters

#276 von Dana , 28.03.2010 21:32

Folgende Steckbriefe habe ich von einem neuen Mitglied erhalten:

Zitat
gefunden auf neu.de Alvin Walters
Email Adresse alvinw@yahoo.com
Handy Nr.002348133810976

Alvin gibt an 49 Jahre alt zu sein, geschieden, hat eine Tochter von 23 Jahren, die verheiratet ist und ein Kind hat. Seine Mutter lebt im Altersheim. Er gibt an als Ernährungswissenschaftler der NGO in Nigeria zu arbeiten. Er kommt ursprünglich aus Telluride,Colorado, hat dort bei seiner Scheidung sein Haus verloren. Sein Auftrag in Nigeria läuft im Mai aus. Beim Chatten ist er sehr nett, keine Anzüglichkeiten und sehr zuvorkommend. Er schickt Berichte aus einem Flyer was seine Arbeit als Ernährungswissenschaftler betrifft. Nach ca eineinhalb Wochen erzählte er, daß er sein Geld überweisen will, dazu bräuchte er dann in den nächsten Tagen die Konto Daten.

unten angehängt seine Bilder.

gefunden auf neu.de: Jason
single.jason@hotmail.com.

Er gibt an Commander bei der US Armee im Irak zu sein, er wäre dort seit 33 Jahren und wäre Witwer, er hat einen Sohn von 13 oder 33 war nicht so klar. Er schreibt Seitenlange Emails ist sehr schnell verliebt in dich und gibt an sehr fromm zu sein. Er redet viel von Gott und Gottes Segen das er die Frau seines lebens gefunden hat usw.usw. Er hätte ein Haus mit swimming poool in den USA. Er hat mich zu einer Kreuzfahrt eingeladen, bzw eine kleine Weltreise. Er scheint wieder auf neu.de zu sein unter dem Namen king_honest.1.

Leider keine Bilder mehr vorhanden.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Angefügte Bilder:
camping.jpg   hawaii.jpg   hmm.jpg   me_and_derby.jpg   me_standing.jpg   rocks.jpg  

Dana
Forenengel

RE: Alvin Walters

#277 von petra ( gelöscht ) , 29.03.2010 22:44

hallo, und wieder ist er drin in neu.de, alvin walters, eingestellt mit steve_willy_williams kommt heute aus Chicago/ Illonois

petra

RE: Alvin Walters

#278 von The_fast_learner , 29.03.2010 22:57

Hallo Petra,
ich bin momentan bei neu.de auch registriert. Ich brauche seine Profil-Details, damit ich ihn finden kann. Würde mir diesen Burschen gern mal anschauen.
The_fast_learner

Niemand beging einen größeren Fehler als jener, der nichts tat, weil er nur wenig tun konnte.
Das Böse triumphiert allein dadurch, dass gute Menschen nichts unternehmen. (Edmund Burke)

The_fast_learner  
The_fast_learner

Paparazzo Prosper oder...

#279 von icewastl , 31.03.2010 15:53

vielseitig der Bursche, von Romanze über Bankmillionen bis hin zu den üblichen Mugumillionen vertritt er die gesamte Mugupalette, bei mir heißt er Jameh /
Wünsche den Damen viel Spass mit dem Vogel, wer mehr Bilder von Odion Ewomazino Paparazzo bekommen möchte, entweder Facebook oder beim Troll..

hier sein Eintrag bei Facebook:

Zitat
Basic Information Sex: Male Current City:Flint, MI Birthday: June 10Hometown:Ozorovichi, Russia Siblings:Shirley Mike Prince Omamuzo Leonard Relationship Status: Single Interested In:Women Looking For: Friendship
A Relationship Political Views: non-partisa in politics Religious Views: Christian - Jehovah's Witness
Personal Information Interests: sports, surfing the internet for information. reading novels, traveling Favorite Music:
eminem--Spend some time
Favorite TV Shows:
Simpsons
Favorite Movies:
Diary Of A Mad Black Woman
Favorite Books:
John Grisham--Last juror
Favorite Quotations:
"THUS WILL I MAGNIFY MYSELF, AND SANCTIFY MYSELF; AND I WILL BE KNOWN IN THE EYES OF MANY NATIONS, AND THEY SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD"
About Me:
very slim, tall, light-skinned, handsome and smart.
Contact Information Email: paparazzob42k9@yahoo.com
Mobile Number:
+2348063686777
Other:
+23482502164
Current Address:
Aladinma Estate
Owerri, Nigeria 083
Yahoo:
Paparazzo Prosper

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll
Es ist das Schicksal des Genies, unverstanden zu bleiben. Aber nicht jeder Unverstandene ist ein Genie.R.W.Emerson

Dateianlage:
bild mit Namen.doc
Angefügte Bilder:
full membership.jpg   n1057692110_415.jpg   ugwu philip ugo dollars und champus.jpg  

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 31.03.2010 | Top

Chris Morgan

#280 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 01.04.2010 07:30

auf Myflirt gefunden unter dem Nick chrismorgan unter der Email Adresse chrismorgan2010@live.com mitfolgendem Prolfil

Geschlecht männlich
Sternzeichen Jungfrau
Sucht eine Frau
Größe 170 cm
Gewicht 108 kg
PLZ / Land 10... (421 km entfernt)
Statur athletisch
Bundesland Berlin
Mitglied seit 26.03.2010
Ort Berlin
Augenfarbe grün
Haarfarbe finde es raus
Lebensmotto I’m looking for my soul mate im Leben
Mein Beruf i’m auto part merketer
Sport i like playing gulf
Hobbies watching movies
Charakter love and care
Rauchen nein
Alkohol gelegentlich
Vegetarier nein
Religion evangelisch
Kinder Ich habe Kinder
Musik Ich mag essen Reis
how are you and how are you spending your weekend too? well i will like to know more of you too this is my personal id Chrismorgan2010@live.com you add me so that we know more of our self’s...hope to here from you soon

Angefügte Bilder:
Chris....jpg  

fauxpas
zuletzt bearbeitet 01.04.2010 07:30 | Top

Viele bekannte Gesicher
William Dickson und Cordula von Dunkelstein

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz