Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Autokauf von einem Scammer

#1 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 16.01.2007 15:18

Nachdem der Typ schon mehrfach bei mobile.de gelöscht wurde, versucht er es immerwieder; heute Morgen hat er schonwieder bei mobile annonciert; habe ihn mal selbst unter unserem lieben Eric Honegger angeschrieben.

Er schrieb heute bei mobile.de nur den Fahrzeugtyp, den Preis und den Standort, keine Bilder wie bei den ads zuvor. Das Auto stände in Hamburg.

Auf meine MaIl antwortete er:

In Antwort auf:
Hello,
My name is Harry Karl Geferson ,
The car is still for sale.
Where are you located ? Please speak English !
If you are interested in my car please contact me.
Thank you,
So knapp wie seine Mail, ist auch meine Antwort:
In Antwort auf:
Hello Mister Geferson,

you have advertised the car at mobile.de in German language...but ok, let´s speak english.
I´m very interested in this particular car, please tell me more about it.

Best regards
Achso, der Header:

In Antwort auf:
Delivered-To: xxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.78.157.19 with SMTP id f19cs583502hue;
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 03:05:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.49.34.17 with SMTP id m17mr5600369nfj.1168945506249;
Return-Path: <harry44geferson@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from web28008.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web28008.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.113])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id o9si24901406nfa.2007.01.16.03.05.05;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.113 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of harry44geferson@yahoo.co.uk)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 7638 invoked by uid 60001); 16 Jan 2007 11:05:01 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=271ZzUU6hDgtWmNJ59VtJIlN/Z5/VGdNMrgiMCkl7R3Cc4c9CLcmZh9cm9PFT6eZj
kitUIxMd/wIdhAgPy1SSrVs8Gr65GEA4mkpM8LI1ro8rY8AGKt0gho+52ejHyC0= ;
Message-ID: <20070116110500.7562.qmail@web28008.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: kKOXSrkVM1ljWIsV5N_mfcxB9egzv0kM8ZlY6iqVBTfx4cHpfWfpjVyKcA.UUA--
Received: from [172.174.95.49] by web28008.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:05:00 GMT
es geht looooos.....
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 16.01.2007 20:50 | Top

RE: Autokauf von einem Scammer

#2 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 16.01.2007 17:58

Er hat es eilig.....
Er sandte mir heute fast einen ganzen Katalog eines Volvos, ganz sicher Werbebilder, alle zeigen einen krachneuen Volvo in einer herrlichen Sommerlandschaft!

Seine Annonce bei mobile steht immernoch.
Wenn man nach einem Volvo und als Typ XC 90 eingibt, steht er ganz oben in der Liste.

Es geht weiter, er schreibt:

In Antwort auf:
Hello,
Thank you because you have interested in my car and i`m glad because i can answer to you.
My last price is 7600Eur without any else taxes,
The car have german papers with german plates numbers,
Like you can see in the pictures the car is in excellent condition, no accidents, no scratches, no dents, no need for additional repairs,
I just moved out from Germany to UK, London and the car is here with me.That is the reason beacuse i don't need the car anymore because here in UK is very hard to drive an european car with the steering weel on the left side.
Like i told you i just moved out from Germany to UK, London and that is the reason beacuse i don't have a phone number by now,
So the only way that we can comunicate is trought the emails.
If you have others questions let me know,
Thanks.

Meine Antwort:
In Antwort auf:
Hello Mister Geferson,

Thank you very much for the comprehensive description including photos of the car. Indeed, the car looks great.
In your ad you mentioned that the car is standing in Hamburg, didn´t you?
So, how can I get to the car?
Best regards

Mal sehen wieweit ich ihn bringen kann....
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 16.01.2007 18:01 | Top

#3 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 17.01.2007 20:10

Heute Morgen erschienen wiederum zwei Annoncen eben mit denselben Volvos und zu traumhaften Bedingungen wie zuvor.
Natürlich habe ich auch darauf eine Mail geschrieben, denn ich möchte unbedingt so ein Auto haben.

Es gibt jetzt also 3 Kandidaten die das gleiche Auto zu denkhaft günstigen Konditionen anbieten; nur die letzten zwei wurden eine Stunde später wieder gekickt.

Also bekam ich zwei neue Angebote:

In Antwort auf:
von Kjeld Lentz:
Hi ,
The car is in a great condition, it has no scratches or damage and never been involved in any accident. Has been made in 2004 and has 12250 km.
The total price is € 14600 including delivery to your address. I bought the car from Germany and used it only to go to work there.
Actually I am working as an egineer on a petrol platform in United Kingdom.

Let me know if you are still interested.

und:
In Antwort auf:
Good Afternoon,
Sorry for the delay.
2005 Volvo XC 90 D5 Momentum in perfect condition inside and outside as well. I never smoke in it and i want to sell it to a serious person who will take very good careof it. The car have the steering wheel on the left side because is an european car ,have German plates. I am located in Ireland and i want to sell it because i need one with the steering wheel on the right side. A car dealer told me to try to sell it on this german website because i can find a lot of potential buyers from all Europe.The price that i'm asking for this great car is 8.800 Euro including all taxes (shipping & insurance). If you want to buy this car wich is extremely fast and dependable and also fun to drive then don't miss this unique opportunity. I only take in consideration those buyers who are really interesed in buying the car, to be sure that I don't spend my time with endless disscutions,or pure curiosity.
Thank you and i hope we can make a deal together !!!
Linda

Unnötig zu sagen, dass alle drei die gleiche IP in UK haben.

Ich habe beiden geantwortet, dass ich höchst interessiert an den Autos bin.

Bis jetzt habe ich nur eine Antwort von Linda:
In Antwort auf:
Good evening,
Nice to hear from you.Let me tell you how we can work this out.My lawyer told me to use a shipping company to complete to a deal .To can complete this bussines in shortly time and in a easy way I`ll ship the car using this company for shipping :
Varga Trans Ltd. This company works very easy and is very sure.I will give them the car in their custody, one expert mechanichal from the company will inspect the car and the documents .The company will not shipp the car if my car is not in excelent conditions inside and outside , 100 % like i describe , and if i`ll not have all the documents for it . You`ll have 10 days to inspect the car and check all the car do.
Also if you are not 100 % satisfied you can send the car back with no extra costs .Also i`ll pay all the shipping costs and insurance , and of course i`ll pay the shipping company fees. Take a look and tell me your opinion .Also for additional details feel free to contact the shipping company . The payment will be done through the shipping Company. If you agree with my terms email me with your full name and the address where the vehicle will be shipped.
Waiting your answer today !
Linda

Daraufhin schrieb ich ihr:
In Antwort auf:
Hello Ms. Shea,

thanks for your reply.
So far I don´t understand, why you wanna use a shipping company. As you wrote in your ad, the car is standing somewhere in Germany, so there is no issue for me to go there and inspect the car.
Please tell me what date and time and what location I may have a look at the car.

Best regards
E. Honegger

jetzt bin ich mal gespannt wie sie (er) sich da rausmogelt.

will be continued...

by the way, dieser eine ist immernoch gelistet: http://www.mobile.de/SIDMab5KrdBeYx72BdZ...60&doSearch.y=8
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 17.01.2007 20:14 | Top

#4 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 17.01.2007 21:55

Von den Dreien ist im Moment nur Linda übrig geblieben. Die anderen Beiden antworten seltsamerweise nichtmehr.
Mal sehen, vielleicht fällt ihm ja das Multitasking etwas schwer und muss nacheinander abarbeiten

Von Linda:

In Antwort auf:
Hello again,
Thank you for your interest. As I told you before the car is in Ireland and since I'm a busy person I decide to let the shipping company to manage the deal for me. I give the car to Varga Trans Ltd. and I paid all the shipping and insuraces fees and at this time the car is crated with all the original papers inside and is ready to go. I want to inform you that I'm ready to accept a deposit for 50% from the car price at the shipping company to an Varga Trans verified agent. So,you will have to make the deposit to their verified agent and as soon I wil have the payment confirmation from Varga Trans Ltd. I will give them OK to start the shipping to your location. From the moment I'll give OK to the shipping company you will receive the car in 3 days.
If you are agree I need your full name and shipping address to put the shipping company in contact with you and they will give you all the shipping and payment details.
I will wait your reply.
Best Regards

meine Antwort:
In Antwort auf:
Hello Linda....may I call you Linda?

please can you enlighten a maybe stupid German car buyer?
This morning I found your ad at first at mobile.de, there was written the car stands in Germany.
Please can you explain to me, why the heck the car suddenly is in Ireland?

Anyway, I´m very interested to buy that particular car, so as you announced, please bring the car to Germany, so I may have a look at it.
Your proposal to pay the half of the price in advance to a shipping company is not acceptable to me.

Please follow the sales condition as you advertised.

Best regards
Eric

Für wie blöde hält die (der) mich, das muss doch selbst dem Dummsten auffallen.
Hoffentlich bin ich nicht zu scharf rangegangen, aber ein normalintelligenter Mensch kommt doch an diesen Fragen nicht vorbei
---
Coroner

Coroner

#5 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 18.01.2007 06:44

Heute Morgen hat mir auch Kjeld Lentz geantwortet:

In Antwort auf:
Hello,

I have used to work in Germany, originally I am from England, I bought the car from Germany and I used it only to go to work there. Since I am busy with my job (I work on a petrol platform ) I would like to use a shipping company from England so they can deliver the car to you and work as as a third party between us,to handle the shipping,payment and papers.The car is already in their custody, it is ready for delivery.The car has german papers and everything is already signed by me for the sale.I have to sell the car because it has the wheel on the left side and i can't use it in England.After you receive the car,you will have an inspection period between 3 and 30 days,to test the car yourself.If you are not satisfied with the car at the end of the inspection period,the company takes it back.

Let me know if you are interested in starting the transaction.
Thank you

Meine Antwort:
In Antwort auf:
Hello Mr Lentz,

please can you enlighten me, this morning I found your ad at first at mobile.de, there was written the car stands in Germany.
Please can you explain to me, why the heck the car suddenly is in England?

Anyway, I´m very interested to buy that particular car, so as you announced, please bring the car to Germany, so I may have a look at it.
Please follow the sales condition as you advertised.

Best regards
Eric

---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 18.01.2007 06:50 | Top

#6 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 18.01.2007 13:44

Kjeld Lentz hat mir wieder geantwortet, dabei hat er meine Fragen einfach ignoriert.
Also ich wundere mich doch, dass jemand mit solch einer Masche versucht Leute übers Ohr zu hauen.
Durchsichtiger gehts ja schon garnichtmehr.
Er schrieb:

In Antwort auf:
The company will deliver the car at your home address in maximum 5 days since we have started the transaction.After you recive the car,you will have the inspection period between 3 and 30 days at your choice.At the end of the inspection period,ypu can decide if you want to keep the car or not.The payment detils will be given to you by the company.The payment is done to the company, and they only release it to me at the end of the inspection period,if you decide to keep the car.If you will not be happy with the car,the company will give you the complete refund.
Let me know if we can start the transaction.

Bisher hat er noch kein klares Wort von Bezahlen gesagt, nur angedeutet, das wird wohl jetzt erst kommen. Ich habe geantwortet:
In Antwort auf:
Hello Mr. Lentz,

please tell me, don´t you read my emails?
I´m asking once again, why did you mention in your ad, that the car is located in Germany if it is not?
I gotta say, because of your behavior I don´t feel comfortable in this transaction.

Okay, anyway, you may send the car to my home adress at your costs.

Please send the car to
Eric Honegger
Unter den Linden 137
10117 Berlin/Mitte

After the trial period I´ll pay you the price or return the car to the shipping company.

Best regards
E. Honegger

So, als nächstes erwarte ich jetzt natürlich eine Zahlungsaufforderung, was sonst
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 18.01.2007 13:45 | Top

#7 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 18.01.2007 14:16

Auch Linda ist jetzt wieder aktiv geworden, jedoch genauso ignorant wie Kjelt; leider beginnt es jetzt langweilig zu werden:

In Antwort auf:
Volvo is in perfect condition inside and outside as well. Never involved in any accidents , no scratches and always garage keep. I never smoke in it and i want to sell it to a serious person who will take very good care of it. The car have the steering wheel on the left side because is an european car , have German plates .This is a one owner vehicle that was locally driven and never raced. I am located in Ireland and i want to sell it because i need one with the steering wheel on the right side. I tried to sell it here but didin't find any buyer because all persons want a car with the steering wheel on the right side . A car dealer told me to try to sell it on this german website because i can find a lot of potential buyers from all Europe. The price that i'm asking for this great car is 8800 Euro including all taxes (shipping & insurance). If you want to buy this car wich is extremely fast and dependable and also fun to drive then don't miss this unique opportunity. This car has a clear title and will come with all original manuals and keys . If you need other informations regarding the vehicle then please contact me and i will answer in very short time. I only take in consideration those buyers who are really interesed in buying the car, to be sure that I don't spend my time with endless disscutions,or pure curiosity. Thank you and i hope we can make a deal together !!!

Ich möchte nicht so viele nichssagenden Worte verlieren und antworte nur knapp:
In Antwort auf:

Hi Linda,

you were typing a lot of words, but where is the beef?
I gotta ask you once again, why did you advertise, that the car is located in Germany when it is not?
To explain me that, it needs only a few words.

Despite of the new situation, I´m very interested in buying that car, but I´m not willing to pay any fee in advance to a company I don´t know.
It was your fault, writing the false location in your ad, so I´m expecting you to pay for all expensives transferring the car to Germany.
Looking forward for your response asap.

Best regards
Eric

Ich hasse solch lange nichtssagenden und um den Kern herumeiernden Mails.

---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 18.01.2007 14:18 | Top

#8 von Scambaiter , 18.01.2007 19:14

In Antwort auf:
Ich hasse solch lange nichtssagenden und um den Kern herumeiernden Mails.
@Coroner, leider ist das so mit den nichtssagenden Mails.
Die spulen ihr Script ab - was immer da kommen mag, wie Roboter. Versuche es mal (bei einem) Druck auszuüben.
Drohe mit dem Abbruch jeder weiteren "Verkaufsverhandlungen", wenn nich ernsthaft geantwortet wird.
Und deine Frage nicht beantwortet werden. SOFORT!

Manchmal hilft das. Weil sie dann merken, wenn der Kunde abspringt, gibt es gar kein Geschäft = kein Geld .
MfG - Scambaiter
>Horas non numero nisi serenas<

Scambaiter
Administrator

#9 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 18.01.2007 20:01

Hallo Scambaiter,
ja da hast du leider Recht, diese Abspulen ihrers Scripts lässt die Sache sehrschnell langweilig werden.
Vielleicht sollte ich Linda zur Abwechselung mal etwas angraben?
Damit sie (er) aus der Spur kommt.

Ja, das werde ich machen, bin zwar kein ausgesprochener Charmeur, aber ich kann ja mal anfangen zu üben
---
Coroner

Coroner

#10 von Scambaiter , 18.01.2007 20:30

In Antwort auf:
Ja, das werde ich machen, bin zwar kein ausgesprochener Charmeur, aber ich kann ja mal anfangen zu üben
Ja tue es im Dienst der Sache .
Das ist meine Erfahrung, nur wenn man es klappt sie aus der Deckung/Reserve zu locken, kann man etwas bewirken.
Das macht dann wiederum den Reiz aus, dass sie DEIN Spiel spielen müssen, und nicht umgekehrt.
Die Spielregeln bestimmen wir Coroner...
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#11 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 20.01.2007 10:08

hmmmm...jetzt wollte ich mal so richtig rangehen, da ist Schweigen im Walde.

Scheinbar war ich ihm doch zu kompliziert.

Er inseriert ununterbrochen dieselben Autos weiter bei mobile.de, aber keiner der drei Kandidaten antwortet mir mehr.

Da hat er doch kalte Füsse bekommen....schade
---
Coroner

Coroner

#12 von Scambaiter , 20.01.2007 22:13

Bleibt nur der Versuch, es mit einer anderen Identität
(and. Emailadresse etc.), nochmal zu probieren.

Vieleicht diesmal als "dummes" Mädchen, die so gut wie alles glaubt.
Bis zu einem gewissen Grad...

PS: Z.Z. bin ich gerade in einige Baits verwickelt, sonst würde ich dir mal beispringen.
Aber wenn die fleißig weiter inserieren klappt es eventuell noch...
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#13 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 21.01.2007 09:47

Moin Scambaiter,
ja die Idee ist gut, man muss den mächtig beschäftigen. Je mehr er mit "Dummies" beschäftigt ist, desto weniger "Reale" zockt er ab.
Ich werde ihn erneut unter einer anderen Identität anschreiben.

Ich möchte den Vorschlag machen, dass jeder von uns der noch etwas freie Valenzen hat, sich bei ihm ein Auto kauft.

Er soll hinterher nicht mehr unterscheiden können wer real und wer fake ist

Er annonciert immer unter dem Autotyp "VOLVO" "XC90" einfach danach suchen, er steht in der Liste immer ganz oben, weil er mit Abstand am günstigsten ist.
Er annonciert auch immer in deutsch und mit Autostandort irgendwo in Deutschland.

So denn, happy baiting
---
Coroner

Coroner

#14 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 21.01.2007 11:17

Es geht weiter,
Frau Anna Zwickel hat mehr Informationen angefordert

Anna ist aber wirklich ein ganz naives Kind...
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 21.01.2007 11:18 | Top

#15 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 21.01.2007 15:56

Hahaha...jetzt hat mir wieder Harry Geferson geschrieben:

In Antwort auf:
Hello,
My name is Harry Karl Geferson ,
The car is still for sale.
Where are you located ? Please speak English !
If you are interested in my car please contact me.
Thank you,

Meine Antwort:

In Antwort auf:
Hallo Herr Geferson,

leider kann ich nur ganz, ganz wenig englisch, ich glaube Ihre Deutschkenntnisse sind viel besser als meine englischen, denn Sie haben ja die Annonce auch in Deutsch geschrieben.

Bitte teilen Sie mir mit wann und wo ich das Auto besichtigen kann.

freundliche Grüsse
Anna Zwickel

Es ist genau wie Scambaiter schrieb, sie spulen einfach nur ihr Script ab.
Womit wir jetzt wieder am Eingangsbereich dieses Threads sind.

Nur, jetzt wird ihn Anna ein bisschen beschäftigen...
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 21.01.2007 16:11 | Top

#16 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 21.01.2007 17:34

Damit ihr seht worum es geht, die ersten drei Anbieter sind alle vom Scammer.
Erstaunlich mit welchem preislichen Abstand die realen Angebote erst beginnen:

Mann ein Auto für 3900 Eulen...wenn das mal kein Schnäppchen ist.
Also nix wie druff :)
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 21.01.2007 17:36 | Top

#17 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 21.01.2007 18:19

Gerade bekomm ich wieder eine Mail von ihm, in dicken fetten Lettern:

In Antwort auf:
Please speak English !

nichts weiter
Ich glaube langsam, der hat was an der Murmel....inseriert in deutsch in einem deutschen Auktionshaus und dann diese Unverschämtheit....
Ich könnte platzen, aber ich bin ja Anna, Anna die naive

Also antworte ich:
In Antwort auf:
uuups, Ich dachte, wir sind in Deutschland.
Also ich probiere mal mein bisschen englisch, vielleicht klappt es ja.

Mr. Geferson,
I very interessiert to buying your car.
please say to me who and wann I can look at the car.
Wenn I come over, I will pay the preice to you.
Anyway, the car stands not so far away from me.
It makes easy for me to come over and take up the car.
Please say wan I can come over, Tuesday is a good day, than have I free.

Please answer me quickly
Anna Zwickel

puhhhh...ist garnicht so einfach solch einen Kauderwelsch zu schreiben

---
Coroner

Coroner

#18 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 22.01.2007 19:38

So heute bekam ich wieder Post von ihm, genau dasselbe Geschwafel incl. Katalog wie in meinem zweiten Post in diesem Thread.
Ich spare mir das erneute Posten.

Anna brennt darauf das Auto zu bekommen:

In Antwort auf:
Hallo Mister Geferson,

you wrote in your advertisin that the car is in Haseldorf.
I live in Norderstedt, thats not far away from Haseldorf.
Plese tell me whan I can com over and see the car.
I suggest Wednesday at afternoon 18:00 hour.
Is that right for you?

Anna Zwickel

ich glaube mein englisch ist noch viel zu gut für ihn, werde das bei den nächsten Mails ändern
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 22.01.2007 19:39 | Top

#19 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 23.01.2007 08:15

Jetzt macht er mit dieser Masche weiter:

In Antwort auf:
Hello,
Just like you know the car it is with me in UK,London:
130 CRAVEN PARK ROAD
HARLESDEN
LONDON , GREATER LONDON NW10 8QD

TEL:00447031918862
TEL:00447031925629
If you want to came here is my proposition:
you must go to a Western Union agent( you can find one in each postal office or by visiting http://www.westernunion.com ) and you must put 3800EUR of the money
there to your name to UK, London or YOU will ask a friend to come with you to Western Union Office. HE will make a transfer so that HE will be the sender and YOU will be the receiver. YOU will receive the money from Western Union in UK,London
So the address of the receiver will be UK,London(In this way i`ll be sure that you`ll be in London and that you`ll buy the car)
in the moment that you have made the
transfer you must send me a scan copy of the paper (receipt) from Western Union
(if u have this money or not), after that i will meet with you here,
when you`ll come here will check and see that all
is allright and in working condition. Then we can go both to a Western Union agent here and get the money.
i ask you that because i have alot of inquires on it and i will keep the car for you.
The rest of the money( 3800 EUR ) will be payed via back transfer when you will arrive back to your home. As you see this methode is a secure one because you cannot lose your money and I don't lose my time. You cannot lose your money because they will be on your name and you are the only person able to pick them up.
With this deposit you proof me that you are a serious person and you want to buy my car.As regarding the money transfer expences you don't have to worry at all because they will be deducted from the final amount, so they will be payed by me.
if u agree with this please contact me asap
Thanks and have a good day.

und hat diese Bilder angehängt:

Anna ist aberauch ein selten dummes Stück, hat noch nie was von Western Union gehört und antwortet:
In Antwort auf:
Hallo Mister Geferson,

I understand that the car is with you in England at the moment.
Whan will you be back, that I can have a look at the car?
I cann not send money to myself in London, because I have no bankaccount there.
I can look for someone who has a bankaccount in London, therefor I can send the money to them.
Anyway, I don´t know the bank "Western Union", here is not such a bank.
What bank do you have, so I may send the money directly to your bankaccount in UK?

Anna Zwickel

Anna hat ihm die Wurst vorgehalten, da kann er sicher nicht widerstehen...
---
Coroner

Coroner

#20 von fridolin , 23.01.2007 09:14

der nächste Interessent

Schaun mer mal was er hierauf antwortet.

In Antwort auf:

B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt / Main

Hallo Herr Geferson,

wir suchen noch so einen Wagen für unseren Außendienstmitarbeiter Herrn Ali Mente. Können wir uns irgendwo treffen und den Wagen ansehen.

Wenn er uns gefällt bezahlen wir bar.

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Trueger

Auner

Mitglied im Verband der Kredithaie Deutschland

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

Waziri oder einer meiner Freunde in France...
LATE Muammar Gaddafi DEAD BODY PICS

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz