Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Ben Ames

#241 von Mona_Lisa ( gelöscht ) , 15.03.2010 19:51

Zitat von Dana
@ Mona_Lisa: Willkommen bei uns im Forum. Egal ob es Ähnlichkeiten gibt oder nicht. Alle auf diesen Fotos abgebildeten Menschen haben nichts mit den Scammern zu tun. Es handelt sich hier um geklaute Bilder und diese Leute wissen in der Regel nichts davon, dass ihre privaten Fotos für diese Zwecke missbraucht werden.

Hallo Dana,

das weiß ich. Und ich hoffe wirklich das meine Bilder hier nicht eines Tages in einer Galerie auftauchen.

Mona_Lisa

Ernest Smith

#242 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 16.03.2010 08:56

gefunden auf FS24 emailadresse: e_smith24@yahoo.com

Vorstellungsemail:

it is really nice to know read your mail. i am very pleased. i wish you could add some pictures of you to the mail,

now here is something i can tell you about myself.

my name is Ernest Smith, i am a single father, i have one son called Larry. i am also the only child of my parents. My father was American and my mother was German, i lived most of my life in America, i only came to Germany on holidays. as at now i live and work in America, i am a self employed man, i work as an importer and exporter of Gold and other minerals.
I'm a passionate man - intelligent, funny, creative, warm, kind, caring, giving, honest and genuine - the real deal!
Casual and all-natural. A feisty, fun, strong Italian chick! Can you handle it? lol.
I'll have you laughing and loving everyday :)
I'm a "hands-on" person, love to cook, be creative, and do nice things for people.
I appreciate and enjoy the simple pleasures in life, but also enjoy a wide and eclectic range of interests.
I'm not a couch potato and I like to be active, but I also like to chill and relax at home or with friends.
I'm rather low-maintenance and easygoing, but at the same time, I'm intense and put 1000% of myself into whatever I'm doing.
I don't need to be at the top of your list (although I won't complain if I am LOL!), but don't put me at the bottom - I will be very unhappy there :(
Some of my favorite things:
WaWa coffee and dark chocolate (not necessarily together) LOL!
Taking walks w/ my rescued Golden Retriever. Cooking and hanging out with friends. Music, arts, crafts and cultural events. Being outside on a nice day.
"Comfortable Silence" and snuggling up with the one I love :)
I'm a fun loving man looking to meet nice interesting people. I enjoy spending time with family, friends and entertaining.
I'm a very positive, upbeat and cheerful person and am looking for someone who is like minded.
I believe in communication and being able to accept people for their differences as well as as their common interests.
My favorite saying is, "It's about the journey not the destination". I really believe that to be true. At times, we lose sight of what we have to learn from life and only focus on the outcome. We learn from every experience, even the bad ones.
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..
I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,brother and I,
I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.
i also love to make others happy, i always want to make someone happy in my endeavors, i like to be with kids and like charity.
these is all what i can say about myself to you, will be glad if you will do the same for me.
i hope you will enjoy reading this, and hope to hear from you soon. i have attached some pics of me for you.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
ernest1.jpg   ernest2.jpg   ernest3.jpg  

fauxpas

RE: Williams Cooker

#243 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 16.03.2010 09:36

heute Fotos und email bekommen:

How are you doing today? hope is fine with you . I am very sorry for not responding to your mails on time,it was due to work activity. I am so happy to hear from you,and i hope we are going to be a good christian friend and maybe develop into life partner ....Thanks for showing interest back at me cos i never expected that you were going to write back cos all this seems so weird to me and i not used to this online dating stuff. well, sincerely writing you, you really blew up my mind and you seem to be a nice woman from your email. well, to know little more about me.

I am Williams Cooker by name, ..i am a Supervising engineer ,5ft and 9inch tall .I actually need someone to trust and believe on and maybe develop into life partner,share ideas together and study the Bible together.... I have married before,but we got divorced last 2 years,i guess God known's why it happened.....I have been lonely ever since my wife left me .....I need a true friend,i mean someone i can talk to and keep me out of that loneness.
I pray to God to bless you dear........Hope to read from you soon and also hope we will talk on yahoo instant messenger soon to know more about each other

I also send you my fotos.

Hope to hear from you soon

With Love

Williams Cooker

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
williams13.jpg   williams3.jpg    williamscooker.jpg 

fauxpas

RE: Williams Cooker

#244 von icewastl , 17.03.2010 09:22

Guten Morgen Mädels,
Heute erlaube ich mir einen Romance Scammer vor zustellen:
gestatten: OYEKAN TOBI
meine Daten hier aus Twitter, aber Ihr findet mich ebenfalls in myspace, da nenne ich mich Robinson Brown:
ttp://www.myspace.com/513258172
und hier:
http://www.meetic.com/scheduler.php?url=/home/index.php
in meetic geistere ich als robin_b_598 aus 40 - Washington - District of Columbia
• Sternzeichen: Waage
• Standort: Lagos : Ikotun : Nigeria
Interessen
• Sports
• Polittics
• Education
Lieblingsfilme
• UNDERWORLD
• PRISON BREAK
Lieblingsmusik
• AKON FT MICHEAL JACKSON-HOLD MY HANDS. DAGRIN-GHETTO DREAMS
Lieblingsbücher
• ALL
Meine Blogs Teammitglieder
FREE INSPIRATIONAL QUOTATION

Blogs, die ich verfolge
FREE INSPIRATIONAL QUOTATION

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll
Es ist das Schicksal des Genies, unverstanden zu bleiben. Aber nicht jeder Unverstandene ist ein Genie.R.W.Emerson

Angefügte Bilder:
Absolutly ok011.jpg  

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 17.03.2010 | Top

RE: Desmond Jenkins Nachtrag

#245 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 17.03.2010 11:08

Desmond Jenkins hat mich nun gebeten, ihm einen Laptop zu schicken an seine englische Adresse. Nach seinen eigenen Angaben wohnt er in London aber diese Adresse ist aus Greater Manchester

Desmond Jenkins Ashanti
28 Stanhope Street
Reddish
Stockport
SK 5 09
United Kingdom

Diese Adresse gibt es wirklich und es ist dort ein S. Jenkins gemeldet

fauxpas

RE: Frank Smith Nachtrag

#246 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 17.03.2010 11:12

Frank Smith hat mir damals eine Telefonnummer und eine Adresse gegeben

00447045709761 das übliche halt

Frank Smith
7 Primrose Hill Road
Cults
Aberdeen
Aberdeenshire
AB 15 9 ND

Diese Adresse gibt es wirklich und es wohnt auch dort ein Frank Smith, allerdings war er etwas verwundert, als ich über die internationale Telefonauskunft die Festnetznummer erfragt und angerufen hatte.

fauxpas

RE: Frank Smith Nachtrag

#247 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 19.03.2010 07:31

und nun hat Frank Smith noch ein Foto seines Passes geschickt, damit ich glaube, dass er es wirklich ist und er das Geld von mir bekommt

Angefügte Bilder:
SMITH_PP.jpg  

fauxpas

David Samuel Nachtrag

#248 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 19.03.2010 07:33

Anbei ein Teil eines Chats von gestern abend inclusive neuer Fotos

david ok dear , i jus finished making some contacts to a diplomatic officeas i was saying i would want to send you something that is so dear to me for you to keep it safe for me till am out of herew
david : i was awarded some days ago with some Gold medal and some money which i will want to send to you for you to keep for me because it is not safe for me to keep those kind of things cause am here for a peace keeping and i cannot keep it here
david : it is a bag that contains my Gold medals and some money

david : no you will not keep it as a secret because a diplomat will be bringing it to you and you will meet him at your airport and recieve it from him for you to keep it for me medal is a form of award

david : yes i was given an award some days ago and i was given some Gold medal and some money which i will want you to keep it for me till am out of here

david : because it is very risky here and i cannot keep that kind of money here, it is an amount of $250,000

david : which i will want you to keep for me, it is in a bag

david : i will be very happy if you will do this for me because this is my life and i will be very happy if you will keep it safe me for me till am out of here it is a whole lot of money and as i said it is $250,000 and also 2 Gold medal

david : there is a diplomat from UN who i will send to you to bring the bag . the bag is a black bag and i have taken a picture of it and the medals so i will send it to your email for you to see how it is
david : am now sending it it to your email now

david : this is the email of the diplomat : rudolf_snr@live.com . his name is Daniel, he is an american mixed with arab, he is a diplomat working for UN Package self diplomat Service ( UN-PSDS)\

david : i will want you to write him an email and tell him your full house address and also the name of the airport in your city
david : am now sending it it to your email now

Angefügte Bilder:
Gold Medal 1.JPG   Gold Medal 2.JPG   The Bag.jpg  

fauxpas

RE: David Samuel Nachtrag

#249 von icewastl , 19.03.2010 12:16

Zitat
und nun hat Frank Smith noch ein Foto seines Passes geschickt

der sieht echt aus, besonders die Unterschrift und das Geburtsdatum

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll
Es ist das Schicksal des Genies, unverstanden zu bleiben. Aber nicht jeder Unverstandene ist ein Genie.R.W.Emerson

icewastl

#250 von alter Schwede , 19.03.2010 12:20

Stimmt , laut Unterschrift heisst er Anthony Mugule , da hätt ich mich dann auch umtaufen lassen !

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 19.03.2010 | Top

#251 von Dana , 19.03.2010 12:47

OFF TOPIC

Zitat von alter Schwede
Stimmt , laut Unterschrift heisst er Anthony Mugule , da hätt ich mich dann auch umtaufen lassen !

Alter Schwede, wegen Dir hat meine Tastatur nun bereits mehrfach in Kaffee gebadet. Bald schuldest Du mir eine neue!!

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

zuletzt bearbeitet 19.03.2010 | Top

#252 von icewastl , 19.03.2010 13:05

Zitat
Alter Schwede, wegen Dir hat meine Tastatur nun bereits mehrfach in Kaffee gebadet. Bald schuldest Du mir eine neue!!

Tee trinken dann hört das mit dem Kaffeebaden auf, dabei fällt mir auf: Kaffee am Arbeitsplatz!!! ist das bei euch erlaubt? das ist ja fast wie Urlaub...

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll

icewastl

#253 von fridolin , 19.03.2010 14:55

wegen Deiner hat meine Tastatur nun bereits mehrfach in Kaffee gebadet

Was stand dann auf´m Schirm?

Milch und Zucker fehlt!

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#254 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 20.03.2010 13:58

So nun ist der Diplomat Rudolf Daniel Dono in London Heathrow gelandet...

Good day madam, i will want you to give me your phone numbers and also your address cause i will need them to fill some form at the airport, this is my flight details madam..
I will be taking off at

EK007 Fri (man kommt auf eine Homepage von fly Emirates, nur einen solchen Flug von Bagdad nach London gibt es nicht)

19 Mar 10 23:10 Baghdad International Airport (BXD)
and i will arrive at :
Sat
20 Mar 10 07:05 London Heathrow Airport (LHR) Economy
Boeing 777-300

und nun hat er doch tatsächlich Probleme und muss für das Gepäck Gebühren bezahlen:

Hello Madam,

The office in the custom office said i should tell you that we have to pay for the taxes and duties of the bag before i can bring it to you, he said we have to pay 1,650euros.
he said we should pay it to this address and he said you can either pay it through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to this address:

Name: MARK MORRIS
City: LONDON

Please get back to me as soon as you can and send me an email back soon

Thank you

Angefügte Bilder:
CUSTOM_OFFICE_LETTER_TO_YOU.JPG  

fauxpas
zuletzt bearbeitet 20.03.2010 14:02 | Top

#255 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 20.03.2010 16:58

Hello Madam,
The office in the custom office said i should tell you that we have to pay for the taxes and duties of the bag before i can bring it to you, he said we have to pay 1,650euros.
he said we should pay it to this address and he said you can either pay it through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to this address:
Name: MARK MORRIS
City: LONDON

Ich habe dann eine Bestätigung seiner Identität und die schriftliche Anweisung des Auftraggebers verlangt, anbei Kopien

Angefügte Bilder:
DOCUMENT 1.JPG  

fauxpas

#256 von Jay , 20.03.2010 18:52

Zitat
Ich habe dann eine Bestätigung seiner Identität und die schriftliche Anweisung des Auftraggebers verlangt, anbei Kopien

Der hat nichtmal den Link auf dem "Scan" entfernt. So ein fauler Mugu.

Jay

Godwin Smith

#257 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 21.03.2010 19:16

Seit heute auf Myflirt mit der Emailadresse Godwin Smith. L gggrhyme@yahoo.com und folgender Vorstellungsmail:

Hi there !

I must confess my search for my future partner after viewing and reading your profile had been given a long silence and brought to an end.Wow what a cute lady,you appearance represents your profile and i bet your profile states all that i am looking for in a woman. I was taken aback after seeing such a pretty lady since such a nice cute lady will be hooked up by now but i strongly believe that there is no harm in trying !

I will be happy if you can spare a moment and reply to my short mail. I will be happy to communicate with you in private that is my regular e-mail which is gggrhyme@yahoo.com and gggrhyme1959@live.com

Anmerkung: ich "flirte" mit meinen 2 Profilen mit demselben Typen

Angefügte Bilder:
4.jpg   5.jpg   6.jpg  

fauxpas

Frank Smith NACHTRAG

#258 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 22.03.2010 07:45

Nachdem ich Frank Smith auf die "merkwürdige" Unterschrift im Pass angesprochen hatte, hat er von sich aus den Vorschlag gemacht, sich vor der Webcam zu zeigen. allerdings war es abends und sehr dunkel, so daß ich nicht genug erkennen konnte, allerdings mit Sicherheit sagen, dass er NICHT der Mann auf den diversen zugeschickten Fotos war. Ich habe dann auf einen Webcam Chat tagsüber bestanden, allerdings ist er darauf nicht eingegangen. Dafür kam heute morgen diese E-Mail und Fotos

Now is the time to tell you the truth so you will help me my love NOW HEAR IS THE TRUTH NOW I DON'T WANT TO LIE TO YOU ANY MORE BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO TRUTH ME AND HELP ME FINISH THE GOODS BECAUSE AM GOING SO MUCH TROBLE HEAR IN GHANA AND YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVE THE MAN WHO WRITE YOU SO MUCH LOVELY LATTER AND HEAR IS ME NOW AND I WILL SHOW YOU MY CAM TODAY SO YOU WILL SE ME CLEAR I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANGEL AM SO SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPEN I HOPE YOU WILL FORGIVE ME AND LESS SHARE THE LOVE WE HAVE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU ARE MY ANGEL

AND MY NAME IS Barry Fidel and this is all information about me i want you to help me without question me because am a shame of my self. i love you so much angel And am from U.S.A that is where i was but i work in Scotland i hope you understand me when you want to ask me a question you can go on and can we chat tonight my love?

Barry

Angefügte Bilder:
BARRY PASSPORT o.jpg   IN MY CAR.jpg   LOOKING AT MY PHONE.jpg   ME IN MY GYMING ROOM.jpg  

fauxpas
zuletzt bearbeitet 22.03.2010 07:47 | Top

George Smith

#259 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 22.03.2010 10:33

heute morgen frisch eingetroffen als soulfood878 auf MyFlirt mit der Emailasdresse gerogesmith36@yahoo.com und folgendem Profil

Good Morning and how are you doing? I am happy with your email and hope we exchange much and no more about each other..I will like to have your email address so that i tell you much about me and also send you some pics Hope to hear from you soon...

Soulfood

und der Vorstellungsemail:

Hi ,

I'm glad to hear from you!You look cool to me.My friends tell me that they admire me because I am confident, self-assured, strong, giving and loyal. I love to have fun. As far as Im concerned, any activity can be fun if thats what you want it to be. There doesnt always need to be a plan. Having a good time doesnt always involve going out or spending alot of money. I enjoy meeting new people and going to new places. Im easy to get along with and I DO NOT sweat the small stuff (usually!). Oh, and I have a clever/quick witted sense of humor. Again, its all about having fun and making sure that those around me have fun too. Id like to meet someone who shares my belief that "living" is about having fun and being happy; that a good time can be pretty much anything - dinner out or in, movie, gardening, walking or just sharing the couch while reading.

Hope to hear from you soon ....

Geroge ....

Das beigefügte Foto kenne ich bereits von verschiedenen Profilen auf Myflirt und FS 24

Angefügte Bilder:
George1.jpg  

fauxpas

Richard Smith

#260 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 22.03.2010 11:00

und der nächste Richard Smith als Ricardlol auf Myflirt mit folgender E-Mail Adresse: rich_smith20@hotmail.com und folgendem Profil:

hello..
how are you doing?i hope you are fine.I am 53 and I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its’ issues.
Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I’m a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don’t worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.
The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don’t believe that life is about the ’grand passion.’ In reality it is more about comfortable comrade.
I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I’m excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.i will like to know more about you and that is one of my pic.
hope to her you soon ..
.here is my email address.rich_smith20@live.com

und folgender Vorstellungsemail:

Thanks so much for your wonderful email, how are you doing?I hope you are doing great, hope everything is moving on well...

Well, am so much impressed with your great personalities and your good sense of humor here and would be glad if we can schedule a time to meet each other online and that's have a chat since we all don't know what the future holds for each of us...

babe, i hope that you are having a wonderful time up there now and just wanted to send you this cherry email to let you know about our friendship...I guess communication on here is quite slow,besides, communication is the key to a successful relationship...

Well, i have really long to meet someone very special you and know that we can get to know more about each other better and then just go on with the flow of meeting each other better.. I think distance doesn't matter if you really love me what matters most is your honesty and trust for our love to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost,Without caring, love gets boring, Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.

I am ever ready to give you and show you all this for real when we meet each other in person.. My Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again..
hope to hear from you soon..
love you .

Angefügte Bilder:
jeff3.jpg   rich.jpg   richard.jpg   richard1.jpg  

fauxpas

Viele bekannte Gesicher
William Dickson und Cordula von Dunkelstein

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz